The TCC is proud to support training for the next generation of mental health care providers. Our licensed physicians, advanced practice nurse practitioners, and therapists work with students and fellows to offer a supportive and exciting learning environment. Our trainees include
- Medical students from UT Health SA’s Long School of Medicine
- Residents in UT Health SA’s Psychiatry Residency Program
- Students from UT Health SA’s Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- Master’s-level counseling interns from the LPC and LMFT tracks at local universities.
- LPC-A and LMFT-A staff pursuing full licensure
- Master’s-level social work interns from local universities
- LMSW staff pursuing clinical licensure
- PhD-level interns from UT Health SA’s Clinical Psychology Internship
- Post-doctoral psychology fellows
If you have questions about training opportunities at the TCC, please email us!